23 April 2009

Blue Sands - Yuna

Oh blue sands
Can you tell me if
I'll ever be happy
Oh blue sands
Can I stay here forever
Oh blue sands
I don't wanna go out there and pretend
Oh blue sands
Can you make them understand?

And everything will get better
If I stayed for a while
And we'll find another way
To be happier one day
Everything will get better
If you hold on for a while
And the sea will come and sweep us
Away from here

Oh blue sands
Will I ever get to marry my handsome friend?
Oh blue sands
Will he ever understand?

And everything will get better
If I stayed here for a while
And we'll find another way
To be happier one day
Everything will get better
If you hold on for a while
And the sea will come and sweep us
Away from here

Oh blue sands
Will I ever get to be like you

I don't hate you anymore
For the way you remind me
Of the person I cannot be
Can you take me away?

No comments: